[vox] Reminder: IPv4+IPv6 talk at LUGOD tomorrow (Mon Dec 19)

[vox] Reminder: IPv4+IPv6 talk at LUGOD tomorrow (Mon Dec 19)

LUGOD meets tomorrow at the public library in Davis, 315 E 14th Street, for
a presentation entitled "How to provide non-technical users with
dual-stack IPv6+IPv4 connectivity".

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer