Re: [vox]=?utf-8?q?What=27s_On_the_Blacklist=3F_Three_Sites_That_S_O?==?utf-8?q?PA_Could_Put_at_Risk_=5BEFF=5D?=

Re: [vox]=?utf-8?q?What=27s_On_the_Blacklist=3F_Three_Sites_That_S_O?==?utf-8?q?PA_Could_Put_at_Risk_=5BEFF=5D?=

Generally speaking, Acme must go through a judge to get a law
enforced. Judges can order halts to transactions.
But maybe this is the poison pill.

BTW, I misspoke earlier when I said "payment" wasn't part of the text.
I used the browser's search, not the PDF search.

<snip>