[vox] =?utf-8?q?_What=27s_On_the_Blacklist=3F_Three_Sites_That_SO?==?utf-8?q?PA_Could_Put_at_Risk_=5BEFF=5D?=

[vox] =?utf-8?q?_What=27s_On_the_Blacklist=3F_Three_Sites_That_SO?==?utf-8?q?PA_Could_Put_at_Risk_=5BEFF=5D?=

The key sentence is, "To be clear: we don’t believe that the way
these websites operate is or should be subject to legal threat."

In other words, the author of this page doesn't believe these websites
are
violating copyright laws. But the author is still going to present these
websites as unintended consequences.

The reason for one website's unintended consequence is described as,
"That’s a problem, because  under SOPA, anybody who is a 'holder of an
intellectual property right harmed by the activities' of even a portion
of the site, could serve Etsy’s payment processors with a notice that
would
require them to suspend Etsy’s service within 5 days."

I can't make any sense out of this. Explain again why SOPA could put
Etsy at risk?

<snip>