2011 Nov 30 23:23

Re: [vox] Are corporations people? [Was: Regarding: "Stop OnlinePiracy Act" that everybody screams about...]

Re: [vox] Are corporations people? [Was: Regarding: "Stop OnlinePiracy Act" that everybody screams about...]

The Supreme Court ruled, yes, corporations are people.  This is the current law of the land.

In my personal opinion, that was a bad decision--in no way are corporations people.