2011 Nov 29 16:58

Re: [vox] Regarding: "Stop Online Piracy Act" that everybodyscreams about...

Re: [vox] Regarding: "Stop Online Piracy Act" that everybodyscreams about...

Yeah, but I think it's only meant to apply to services hosted outside the US. Not that that makes it OK, but most of your examples wouldn't apply.