2011 Nov 23 13:29

Re: [vox] Regarding: "Stop Online Piracy Act" that everybodyscreams about...

Re: [vox] Regarding: "Stop Online Piracy Act" that everybodyscreams about...

Has anyone signed the whitehouse.gov petition?
https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/stop-e-parasite-act/SWBYXX55

I've never e-signed a whitehouse petition so I'm curious to know
everyone's thoughts on whether or not its a meaningful step.

Thanks!
Eric