2011 Nov 02 13:45

Re: [vox] bogus staffing company?

The sad thing is some legitimate websites are so full of meaningless
buzzwords that they're hard to distinguish from bogus sites. But in
this case it looks like they've had that domain registered since 2007
and have multiple listings across multiple employment sites, so I'm
guessing they're an actual company, just engaging in questionable
email practices.

-Eric