2011 Oct 27 15:07

Re: [vox] Shopping for 17x22" flatbed scanner or bigger

Re: [vox] Shopping for 17x22" flatbed scanner or bigger

Couldn't find a scanner listed to meet your needs, BUT found a company
that performs the service.

http://www.softfile.com/services/large-format-document-scanning.asp

You might try them for information about their equipment.

IMHO,

MJR