2011 Oct 26 16:37

Re: [vox] Venues needed for November & January (Was re: Speaker& venue needed for November!)

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 11:15:12AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:36:59AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > Also, our anniv. meeting falls on the Martin
> > Luther King Jr holiday, meaning we also need a venue for January.  I
> > liked the Vet Mem Ctr, but I'm happy to hear about other easy-access,
> > high-occupancy, food-friendly locations!
>
> FYI, the Veterans Memorial Center cost looks like:
>
>   Club Room (Dining 72, Seating 93)
>   $43/hr  ($200 refundable deposit)
>
>   Game Room (Dining 48, Seating 65)
>   $40/hr  ($200 refundable deposit)
>
> And for comparison, the Senior Center:
>
>   Activity Room (Dining 72, Seating 80)
>   $40/hr  ($200 refundable deposit)

Let's do a dining event with Punch and Pie and call it
"La resistance!"

Either room sounds good to me.

I can ask my girlfriend tonight if she can get a room on UCD campus.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/