2011 Oct 26 11:15

[vox] Venues needed for November & January (Was re: Speaker & venueneeded for November!)

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 02:53:57PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> We cannot meet at the public library for our November meeting because
> the library will be closed due to furlough.

Still need a venue!  Also, our anniv. meeting falls on the Martin
Luther King Jr holiday, meaning we also need a venue for January.  I
liked the Vet Mem Ctr, but I'm happy to hear about other easy-access,
high-occupancy, food-friendly locations!

> Additionally, we don't yet have a speaker scheduled for that meeting.

Tentatively, we now have a talk on "Pyramid" web framework, and related
topics. :)

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2011.11.21

-bill1