2011 Oct 12 13:48

[vox] Open Source Geospatial California UnConference,Oct 22 @ UC Davis

The Open Source Geospatial Foundation, California Chapter invites you to
our Fall Fiesta 2011 - Saturday October 22, 2011 in Hunt Hall on the UC
Davis campus.

This is your opportunity to ask questions, hear about new exciting
software, network with you neighbors who share a common geospatial
interest, and participate in a vibrant Open Source community.

Join us for a day of speakers, discussions and activities around free
and open source geospatial technologies, data and concepts.

Full details:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/California_Chapter_2011_Annual_Meeting

The event is free and open to the public.
RSVP to Alex (tech@wildintellect.com) or Landon
(sunburned.surveyor@gmail.com) to help us plan for the right number of
people.

The Open Source Geospatial Foundation (http://www.osgeo.org) is a
non-profit founded to encourage and assist community development of Free
and Open Source Software for geospatial purposes (ex:GIS).

Thanks,
Alex