2011 Sep 06 13:46

[vox] [fwd] Ug News: Save 50% on The Best of OSCON 2011: VideoCompilations - Node.js, HTML5, Data, Java

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon & Jon Johns <usergroups@post.oreilly.com> -----

Date: Fri,  2 Sep 2011 10:54:32 -0700
From: "Marsee Henon & Jon Johns" <usergroups@post.oreilly.com>
Subject: Ug News: Save 50% on The Best of OSCON 2011: Video Compilations -
 Node.js, HTML5, Data, Java
To: pr@lugod.org

View in browser:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zidfp7aejo92hl06i2c78j0r5pj93ranq90fjru0

*** Save 50% - One Week Only ***
The Best of OSCON 2011: Video Compilations

Use discount code BESST in the shopping cart. This offer may not be combined with other offers.

The Node Sessions: The Best of OSCON 2011
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zg5jc4tqeenctaeu7p9p5ps6hk0or99ebkaokl4o
Was: $39.99
Now: $19.99
Add to Cart:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z1i1k295gpvr4nu8bihd6gq1nnn4plb4luojt52o

The HTML5 Sessions: The Best of OSCON 2011
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zev1dv9qsfeq1l4199v60bvrrfa8vh4tsu8c9fl8
Was: $99.99
Now: $49.99
Add to Cart:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zu3jurgkpeq92p71smf68otifn66fb20i590is80

The Data Sessions: The Best of OSCON 2011
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z3erdrdd8ut7l5ch05g3o98acj7q6ejck9227qa0
Was: $99.99
Now: $49.99
Add to Cart:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z4peois1a9t7vt3b791a2fc6pc5tc9e45b0ej68g

The Java Sessions: The Best of OSCON 2011
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z5m2gun77dt5hq0bn7u1u4v3uk6efhgsukd4fc80
Was: $99.99
Now: $49.99
Add to Cart:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z5l0fqutvegif16g9n1dcfjih70ff7g1csnah4f8

O'Reilly - Spreading the knowledge of innovators | oreilly.com

O'Reilly Media, Inc. 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707) 827-7000

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer