2011 Aug 18 16:12

[vox] WTB: DSL modem

I've got an old Zoom modem that's kicking the bucket. Sonic.net techs
say it's showing a lot of sync errors.  (BTW, hellow from outside my house.)

They can send me a new one, but it's $$$ and $$ for shipping, so wondered
if anyone out here had a spare.  Email me offlist!  Thanks!

Sent from my computer