2011 Aug 18 11:24

[vox] [OT] free old-school video game systems

[vox] [OT] free old-school video game systems

Hello all,

Downsizing/cleaning time; I'm getting rid of the following:

- Sega CDX with 2 6-button controllers and titles:
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_cdx)

 * Mortal Kombat II, Quackshot, World Series Baseball, Virtual Fighter 2
 (cartridges)

 * Tomcat Alley, Links, NHL 94, Star Wars Battle Chess, NBA Jam, Sonic
 CD, Ecco the Dolphin, Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns,
 Golden Axe, Super Monaco GP (CD games)

- XGameStation Micro Edition Game Development Kit with SX key and book
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XGameStation)

Everything in working order. No compensation required. Must pick up in
Davis. Contact me off-list if interested.

-Gabe