2011 Aug 08 14:13

[vox] [einfeldt@gmail.com: [sf-lug] Free pizza and Linux computersin school this Sunday!]

I saw a link to this on Twitter:

  http://blog.partimus.org/?p=48

and at the same time, this popped up in my email.

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt@gmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 14:02:10 -0700
From: Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt@gmail.com>
Subject: [sf-lug] Free pizza and Linux computers in school this Sunday!
To: sf-lug <sf-lug@linuxmafia.com>

   Hi,

   The school year is starting again in a big way, and we have teachers who
   need GNU-Linux computers!  If you can come to the KIPP school this Sunday
   8/7/11, you will get free pizza and drinks!  Pls come to the back of the
   school @ O'Farrell and Pierce as the school is undergoing heavy
   construction.  Pls call me @ 415.351.1300 when you arrive so that I can
   get you into the building!  We will probably have lunch @ about 12:30 or
   so.  Please bring blank CDs, screw drivers, needle nose pliers, cat 5
   cables, hubs, switches, and surge protectors if you have them.  Please
   also bring blank CDs and Ubuntu 10.04 disks if you have them.  Thanks!

   We will be installing standalone Linux machines in classrooms.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer