2011 Aug 05 14:12

[vox] Help! Looking for owner of a Sony E-book reader

[vox] Help! Looking for owner of a Sony E-book reader

Hello,

	I'm looking for some help from an owner of a Sony E-book reader.

	Two days ago I receive an E-book reader as an early birthday
	present. I loaded it with some E-books to read plus one I'm
	getting ready to published. When I started to check the book
	I'm working on I found a major issue with the E-book reader.

	This reader only supports a single font fact (sizing, bold and
	italic all work). While this might not be much of an issue with
	most books it is with the one I'm working on.

	The book uses two different fonts as a way to tell the
	difference between current time and flash back for the story.
	As you can guess with only the single font it makes it hard
	to see the change. Right now I'm trying to figure out how much
	the format needs to be changed. I know from the tools I have
	(FBReader and Calibre) the font information is in the story
	which is why I know it is a hardware issue with my reader.

	I have a person already who owns a Kindle and will be checking
	to see if it has the same problem. I now need a person who owns
	a Sony E-book reader to do the same for me.

	I will be happy to provide them with the .lrf file and they
	will only need to read the first part of Chapter 1 to know for
	sure if there is an issue.

	So if you own a Sony E-book reader and would like to help in
	this simple test please let me know.

							Tony