2011 Jul 23 22:33

[vox] [fwd] Khan Academy starts a Computer Science playlist

Seen on SF-LUG:

----- Forwarded message from Grant Bowman <grantbow@partimus.org> -----

Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:06:43 -0700
From: Grant Bowman <grantbow@partimus.org>
Subject: [sf-lug] Khan Academy starts a Computer Science playlist
To: SF-LUG <sf-lug@linuxmafia.com>, OLPC SF <olpc-sf@lists.laptop.org>,
        discussion@lists.partimus.org

This is forwarded from the Humbolt LUG.

Grant

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "John Hauser" <jhauser@pobox.com>
Date: Jul 18, 2011 11:25 AM
To: "HumLUG" <linux@redwood.humboldt.edu>

any of you who've attended recent monthly meetings have heard me
blather on about the Khan Academy and it's founder Sal Khan.
http://www.khanacademy.org

now he's turning his focus to Computer Science and has produced a
series of videos about learning python and some simple computer
science topics.

if you're interested in learning python at your own pace, check out
the Computer Science playlist:
http://www.khanacademy.org/#computer-science

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer