January 6: Social gathering
2011 Jun 22 09:28

[vox] Minutes,photos & slides from last night's "Haskell & LLVM" talk

[vox] Minutes,photos & slides from last night's "Haskell & LLVM" talk

Enjoy!

  Minutes:   http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2011.06.20.php
  Photos:    http://www.lugod.org/photos/2011.06.20/
  Slides:    http://www.lugod.org/presentations/Haskell_LLVM.pdf