2011 Jun 15 22:53

Re: [vox] Who thinks Java is cool?

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Bill Broadley <bill@broadley.org> wrote:

I do wonder if Oracle will be successful in forcing google off of Java,
despite the fact that android phones don't run java.  If I had to guess
if forced they would switch to go for app development.

Say what now? I thought Android devices ran only Java. And what's Oracle doing? I'm missing a lot of story here.