2011 Jun 16 12:06

[vox] [fwd] Support free software in schools by buyingUbuntu-themed earrings

Seen on BALUG:

----- Forwarded message from Christian Einfeldt -----

Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 18:11:43 -0700
From: Christian Einfeldt
Subject: [BALUG-Talk] Support free software in schools by buying
	Ubuntu-themed earrings

   Hi,
   You can support free software in schools by buying a beautiful pair of
   Ubuntu-themed earrings! *Here is Elizabeth Krumbach's post on it. *Six
   dollars of each purchase goes to support Partimus.org, which is dedicated
   to putting GNU-Linux boxes into schools:
   http://princessleia.com/journal/?p=4515

   Here is the actual page where Partimus.org talks about this:*
   http://partimus.org/donate.php

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer