2011 Jun 13 20:42

Re: [vox] Who thinks Java is cool?

I blame Java for my Droid being so damn slow all the time. I hate the garbage collection approach it takes to memory management.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 7:17 PM, Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
Just another language. It does have some nice support tools and libraries. I tend to select the language for a project based on project requirements, which can range from "whatever gets the product running soonest" to "we only understand Excel". Some clients seem to equate Java with GUI (applets), to my surprise.
DCN:<jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> wrote:
I used to hate Java, but now I think it's cool.

Any comments?

brian
--
Brian Lavender