2011 Jun 13 12:56

[vox] [OT] Mini Atari Party on "Good Day Sacramento"

[vox] [OT] Mini Atari Party on "Good Day Sacramento"

I'm hosting my annual "Atari Party" at the Davis public library,
this Saturday from 12pm-5pm (arrive early, at 10am, to help us set up and
get an early start!)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/

Yesterday, I was invited by "Good Day Sacramento", a TV show on CW31,
to come hold a mini party in their green room.  I'll be bringing a couple
of Ataris to set up, and they said "bring as many people as possible" to
come and play games.

  http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/

Who'd like to join me?  (I need to give them a head-count by tomorrow.)
It will be at KOVR's build in West Sacramento.  The catch?  It will be
from 7am to 8am (I'll need to be there by 6:30am to set up).

Email me off-list if you're interested, and I'll give you the details,
and add you to the headcount!

Sent from my computer