2011 May 16 09:07

[vox] What time do the presentations typically begin and end?

[vox] What time do the presentations typically begin and end?

I'd like to come to the django talk, but have a tight schedule before and after. Do the talks typically have a set start time? The agenda shows that there is a lot going on before the talk actually starts.

Jason

--
http://mae.ucdavis.edu/~biosport/jkm/
Sports Biomechanics Lab, UC Davis