2011 May 07 07:36

[vox] Social gathering at Crepeville tomorrow (Tue May 3)

[vox] Social gathering at Crepeville tomorrow (Tue May 3)

Just a quick note:  Join us at Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis,
tomorrow Tuesday May 3rd from 7pm, for an informal social gathering over
dinner.  Free WiFi Internet access is available at Crepeville.  Note that
they only take cash & check.  Keep an eye out for other LUGOD members;
hopefully someone will put up a little sign.

Crepeville
330 3rd Street
Davis, CA 95616

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/