2011 Apr 05 11:41

[vox] LUGOD social gathering tomorrow (Tue. April 5th, Davis)

[vox] LUGOD social gathering tomorrow (Tue. April 5th, Davis)

Join other Linux enthusaists over dinner/snacks during our monthly
informal social gathering at Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis!

  Tomorrow, Tuesday April 5th
  7pm - 9pm (or later)
  Crepeville
  330 3rd Street
  (corner of 3rd & C Streets, across from Central Park)

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Note: Crepeville only takes cash or check; an ATM is available in back,
and a number of banks are within walking distance in downtown Davis.

Also: Crepeville has free WiFi Internet access.

Sent from my computer