2011 Apr 04 14:36

Re: [vox] SacLUG and SacJUG to merge!

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 03:21:17PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> For immediate release!
>
> SacLUG and SacJUG to merge!

Good to hear!  More power to you.

In other news, I recently installed Windows 7, and decided I don't need
Linux any more, so I was going to invoke 'sudo' action as root (president)
of LUGOD, and dismantle the club.  (Dibs on the projector!)

Nah, just rename the club to WUGOD.

--
Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/