January 6: Social gathering
2011 Mar 28 16:54

Re: [vox] RMS speaking in Bay Area in April

Re: [vox] RMS speaking in Bay Area in April

Oh, how do I contain my glee...and save my olfactory system.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

Richard M. Stallman (of FSF: the Free Software Foundation) is speaking
in the Bay Area next month:

 Mon Apr. 11 in Palo Alto
 "A Free Digital Society - What Makes Digital Inclusion Good or Bad?"
 http://www.fsf.org/events/20110411-fds-paloalto

 Sat Apr. 16 in San Francisco
 "For a Free Digital Society"
 http://www.fsf.org/events/20110416-fs-sanfrancisco