2011 Mar 28 12:59

[vox] RMS speaking in Bay Area in April

Richard M. Stallman (of FSF: the Free Software Foundation) is speaking
in the Bay Area next month:

  Mon Apr. 11 in Palo Alto
  "A Free Digital Society - What Makes Digital Inclusion Good or Bad?"
  http://www.fsf.org/events/20110411-fds-paloalto

  Sat Apr. 16 in San Francisco
  "For a Free Digital Society"
  http://www.fsf.org/events/20110416-fs-sanfrancisco