2011 Mar 23 12:42

[vox] [fwd] Fwd: Invitation to CampKDE [SF, Apr. 4 & 5]

Seen on BALUG.

----- Forwarded message from Michael Paoli -----

Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 18:38:28 -0800
From: "Michael Paoli"
Subject: [BALUG-Talk] Fwd: Invitation to CampKDE

----- Forwarded message from gamaral@kde.org -----
    Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:55:50 -0800
    From: "Guillermo Amaral" <gamaral@kde.org>
 Subject: Invitation to CampKDE
      To: balug-contact@balug.org

Hi guys,

We at KDE would love to have people interested in floss come and visit
us this 4th and 5th of April, 2011 in San Francisco, California at
Hotel Kabuki.
We will have some in-depth talks by core KDE developers, and well have
good old floss fun. :)

We will be sharing our venue with the Linux Foundation Collaboration
Summit, which takes place April 6-8, 2011.
Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit is an invitation-only event, but
guess what? all Camp KDE attendees are invited to attend the
Collaboration Summit no strings attached!.

Hope to see you guys there, if you have any questions please don't
hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
GA

More Information: http://camp.kde.org/