2011 Mar 21 00:21

Re: [vox] Speaker on Monday may not make it

Re: [vox] Speaker on Monday may not make it

Hi Bill :)

Can I get John Wojnaroski's email addres from you?

I sent an email to LFS Tech's support address a few days ago, but didn't
get a reply.  Also left a message on their phone #.

I was curious if JW was gonna fly himself up, & if I could get an air
lift from him from Berkeley up to LUGOD.  (Perhaps you saw my post to
the lugod list on that.)

WIth the bad weather, maybe that's not advisable at this time. ;(

Still, I'd like to ask him, & hear his thoughts on the matter.

What email do you think I can contact him at?

Be sure to take care yourself, traveling in bad weather. :)

Also, you should ask JW to email the LUGOD list with his current status
as to if he'll be making it to lugod on monday. :)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 10:27 -0700, "Bill Kendrick" <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
> I didn't realize until just now that our guests for tomorrow's LUGOD
> meeting are coming from the Los    Angeles area.  The storm that's
> hitting Calif. may cause delays due to snow in the mountains north of LA,
> delaying their arrival.
>
> (I'm in the same predicament, being down in San Diego right now.)
>
> So the Flight Sim talk might not happen... so if anyone would like to
> provide a backup plan talk, feel free to suggest something. Send a note
> to Andrew Roach (sys@lugod.org) and me. Thanks!
>
> --
> -bill!
> Sent from a mobile device

==  Join in the Global weekly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture