2011 Mar 22 16:23

[vox] =?utf-8?q?Speaker_on_Monday_may_not_make_it?=

[vox] =?utf-8?q?Speaker_on_Monday_may_not_make_it?=

I didn't realize until just now that our guests for tomorrow's LUGOD meeting are coming from the Los Angeles area.  The storm that's hitting Calif. may cause delays due to snow in the mountains north of LA, delaying their arrival.

(I'm in the same predicament, being down in San Diego right now.)

So the Flight Sim talk might not happen... so if anyone would like to provide a backup plan talk, feel free to suggest something. Send a note to Andrew Roach (sys@lugod.org) and me. Thanks!

Sent from a mobile device