2011 Mar 12 10:15

[vox] [fwd] Sign-up! May 4th, 2011 Day Against DRM

Seen on SF-LUG.

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Bobbie Sellers -----

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:13:58 -0800
From: Bobbie Sellers
Subject: [sf-lug] Fwd: Sign-up! May 4th, 2011 Day Against DRM

Some may be interested

-------- Original Message --------
From: - Tue Mar  8 11:37:48 2011

May 4th will be the third annual international Day Against DRM!

The Day Against DRM is an opportunity to unite a wide range of
projects, public interest organizations, web sites and
individuals in an effort to raise public awareness to the danger
of technology that requires users to give-up control of their
computers or that restricts access to digital data and
media. This year, we'll be helping individuals and groups work
together to create local actions in their communities -- actions
will range from protesting an unfriendly hardware vendor to
handing out informative fliers at local public libraries!

DefectiveByDesign.org wants to help you plan or get involved in
local actions and then broadcast your stories globally.

If you are interested in taking part in this year's Day Against
DRM, sign-up to our 2011 Day Against DRM mailing list:

* <https://crm.fsf.org/civicrm/profile/create?gid=28&reset=1>

DefectiveByDesign.org is a project of the Free Software Foundation --
Fifty One Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, 02110

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer