2011 Jan 31 21:22

[vox] Linux User Group Survey

Hello,
    I've made a survey for Linux User Group members across North America. I would like to get the pulse of different groups and see what's working so that all LUG's can improve the experience. This data will be published on http://clug.ca (the Calgary Linux User Group website) on August, 2011. The survey is only 12 questions, and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to complete.

http://www.lonesomecosmonaut.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=94921&newtest=Y&lang=en

Thank you for your participation!

-Dafydd
President of Calgary Linux User Group