2011 Jan 25 16:39

[vox] Free (Vintage) Components!

Hey All,

I'm doing some spring cleaning and I think it's time to purge some
hardware that I'll probably never use.  I figured I'd offer them to
interested parties before sending them to recycling.  Let me know if
you're interested in any of the following:

Working when they were pulled:

American Megatrends MegaRAID UW SCSI RAID controller

2 ISA Modems

ISA Soundcard

CD-ROM Drive - Slot-loading IDE Pioneer 5.25" (unknown speed)

Enlight ATX mini-tower chassis (no PSU)

May/Does need work:

ASUS A7A266 motherboard with 1GHz AMD Athlon processor and 1 stick of
Buffalo PC2700 512MB CL2.5 RAM.  This is in unknown working condition.
A catastrophic PSU failure killed multiple hard drives attached to it
and the other stick of RAM in the motherboard.  I believe that these
components still functioned enough to POST and allow me to diagnose the
problem.

Netgear FS108 8-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch.  Board power connector
was flaky for years and finally gave out.  I've been holding on to this
thinking that, with a few hours and my soldering iron, I could have
another working switch.  I now realize that I'll never make time for it.

Cheers,
Matt Van Gundy