2011 Jan 19 10:02

[vox] age 1-2 kids Linux software

 I'm trying to find out if there is a program for very young Linux
hackers (age 1-2) where they can just peck at the keyboard and then
animated-like objects change on the screen. Key strokes or what
buttons pressed do not matter. Just tap tap tap!

Has anyone heard of anything like this?

I've looked through the Qimo and Edubuntu solutions which are great
but it would be awesome to find a very simple game or activity for a
super-little one. :)

Thanks for your help,