2011 Jan 14 20:52

[vox] Returning to the Davis Library

Hi all, just a quick 'FYI'.  LUGOD will be meeting
at the Davis public library again (Blanchard meeting room)
at our March 21st meeting.

We can't reserve for our Feb. 21st meeting because, as
with this month's meeting date, it's a holiday, and they
currently don't have a security system set up to allow
groups to meet after hours.

I'm not sure whether the projector will be usable by then
(access issues, again), but we've got our trusty 'sparky',
which we'll use in lieu of the built-in one at the library.

Early next week, we should find out whether we can also
meet there again in April.  (Cannot reserve more than 3mo in
advance, and April's meeting is on the 18th.)

Sent from my computer