January 6: Social gathering
2011 Jan 14 12:01

Re: [vox] Reminder: Bonus LUGOD meeting tomorrow (Tue Jan 11)"LINUX IN SPAAAAAACE!"

Re: [vox] Reminder: Bonus LUGOD meeting tomorrow (Tue Jan 11)"LINUX IN SPAAAAAACE!"

Sigh.  Got stuck in the mailman queue because of Cc or whatever.
Perhaps it's about time I loosen that rule.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 01:38:01PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Reminder: The Linux Users' Group of Davis will be having an extra, bonus
> meeting this month: tomorrow, Tuesday January 11th at 7pm at the
> Explorit Nature Center (3141 5th Street in Davis).

And that's TONIGHT folks!  See you in 2 hours!