January 6: Social gathering
2011 Jan 11 14:56

[vox] [fwd] Wednesday,January 12th: Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Meeting

Seen on SF-LUG's list.

----- Forwarded message from Elizabeth Krumbach -----

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:58:48 -0800
From: Elizabeth Krumbach
Subject: [sf-lug] Wednesday, January 12th: Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Meeting

Hi everyone,

Just like in November, we've decided to sync up our montly San
Francisco Ubuntu Hour with the 2nd Wednesday date of the Bay Area
Debian Meeting, to offer an evening of Ubuntu and Debian!

First, from 6-7PM:

San Francisco Ubuntu Hour
Location: The Roastery, 199 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco
Details: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/612/detail/

Then, from 7-9PM:

Bay Area Debian Meeting
Location: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma Street, San Francisco
Details: http://bad.debian.net/list/2011-January/003389.html

So come out to the Ubuntu Hour and join us for dinner at the Bay Area
Debian Meeting!

Or come early to the Bay Area Debian meeting and grab a coffee at the
Ubuntu Hour!

To find us at both events, look for the people in the Linux shirts
(I'll be wearing an Ubuntu one) and the Squeeze and Wheezy stuffed
toys. At Henry's Hunan we'll have reservations under "Bay Area Debian"

Hope to see you there!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com