2011 Jan 06 13:27

Re: [vox] linux in automotive scanners

The link seems to be dead at the moment.

I just bought one of the cheap OBD-II scanners from Autozone for fifty
bucks. Is there more that the Linux ones provide? My just tells me the
System Event Log code.

On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 12:17:58PM -0800, jimbo wrote:
> Working on cars is my bag, has been for years.
>
> Now I am trying to be a business owner.
>
> Researching scanners and pcm programmers I found this one:
>
> http://www.x431.com/pdtdesc/pdtDescAction.do
>
> Several models have linux as their backbone.
>
> Very interesting.

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars."
--Kasey Kasem