2011 Jan 06 12:17

[vox] January's two meetings

A couple of notes...

* Tue. Jan. 11th "LINUX IN SPAAAAAACE!" meeting:

  Nicole mentioned that the company she's working at is
  hiring, so please feel free to dust off and bring
  a copy of your resume, if you'd like!

* Mon. Jan. 17th "If Tux the Penguin gave you Kool-Aid..." meeting:

  This marks our 12th anniversary.  I'm planning to bring a few
  pizzas, juice, and a cake.[*]  We'll also be giving away a few books
  donated to us by O'Reilly Media.

  If you'd like to help with festivities/supplies/sponsorship/giveways,
  please contact me off-list!  Thanks!

[*] Current plan is 3 pizzas from Village Bakery (cheese, veggie, meat)
    and a standard-sized round cake from The Nugget.

Sent from my computer