[vox] [fwd] Greetings from Sacramento BSD and Linux Users Group[Jan 13th meeting]

Seen on SacLUG:

----- Forwarded message from welcome@sacblug.org -----

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:10:07 -0500 (EST)
From: welcome@sacblug.org
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Greetings from Sacramento BSD and Linux Users Group

Greetings Neighbors!

Just a quick update from your neighboring Linux Users Group SacBLUG!

As  you may already know the SacBLUG meeting was postponed this month due
to low attendance over the holidays.  But we are entering the new year in
full swing starting with our Janurary 13th Meeting.  The topic in
discussion will be ‘Disaster Recovery in the server and enterprise
environment’.

Also, we have implemented a RSVP system to help us gauge attendance.  If
you are interested in attending this meeting please go to our meeting page
on http://sacblug.org to RSVP.

The Sacramento BSD and Linux Users Group is a collaborative effort amongst
*BSD/Linux professionals in the Sacramento area, with a focus on
enterprise and server environments. Our aim is to share our experiences
managing and maintaining systems while providing a social network for
members. Although we are not affiliated with SacLUG, we encourage any
members of SacLUG who are interested in BSD and Linux in the server and
enterprise environment to join our meetings or in our IRC channel.

For more information regarding The Sacramento BSD and Linux Users Group,
and meeting attendance requirements, please check out our website
http://sacblug.org.

Also feel free to drop by our IRC Channel or join our Mailing list.

Happy Holidays Folks!

-Robert
welcome@sacblug.org

----- End forwarded message -----