[vox] Reminder: LUGOD social gathering tonight (Tue. Dec. 7,7pm) in Davis

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD social gathering tonight (Tue. Dec. 7,7pm) in Davis

The Linux Users' Group of Davis holds its last social gathering of 2010
tonight, Tuesday, December 7th, starting at 7pm.

Join LUGOD members, and other enthusiasts of Linux and other free-
and open-source software, during an informal dinner at Crepeville
restaurant in downtown Davis:

  Crepeville
  330 3rd Street
  Davis, CA 95616

Crepeville provides free WiFi Internet access.
Note: they only accept cash or check (but an ATM is available in the back).

For more, see:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Sent from my computer