[vox] NEXT WEEK: PenLUG meeting 12/08/2010

[vox] NEXT WEEK: PenLUG meeting 12/08/2010

PENINSULA LINUX USERS' GROUP (PenLUG) PRESENTS:

   +-------------------------------------+
   |Date:    |Wednesday, December 8, 2010|
   |---------+---------------------------|
   |Time:    |6:00 - 8:00 PM             |
   |---------+---------------------------|
   |         |Bayshore Technology Park   |
   |Location:|1300 Island Drive          |
   |         |Redwood City, CA 94065     |
   |         |Suite 106 - Training Room  |
   |---------+---------------------------|
   |RSVP:    |Facebook: (coming soon)    |
   |         |or mail rsvp@penlug.org    |
   +-------------------------------------+

   Note we are now meeting on Wednesdays! Since March 2010, we moved to the
   fourth Wednesday of each month (except in November and December, when we
   meet on the second Wednesday to avoid holiday conflicts). The meeting is
   hosted by NewlineNoosh. There is no sponsor for food/drinks, so please
   bring a potluck item to share.

   Agenda:

     * 6:00 PM Potluck snacks
     * 6:15 PM Free book giveaways or other prizes
     * 6:30 PM Presentation begins
     * 8:00 PM Meeting ends

  Fedora 14

   Larry will give us a description of the latest version of Fedora.

  Larry Cafiero

   Larry Cafiero is the regional ambassador for the U.S. West Coast states
   for the Fedora Project. A newspaper editor by profession, he also is a
   partner in Redwood Digital Research in Felton, California, and is one of
   the founding organizers of the Lindependence Project.

RSVP

  Although it is not required, we like to have an idea of how many
  people to expect, so if possible please email rsvp@penlug.org if you
  are planning to attend.

GETTING THERE

  For information on getting to the meeting, please see:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1300+Island+Drive,+Redwood+City,+CA
      http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/DrivingDirectionsQualys
      http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/TransitDirectionsQualys

  Traffic on 101 can be pretty bad in the evening, so we encourage you
  to check traffic conditions before driving by dialing 5-1-1 on your
  phone or visiting www.511.org, and if possible to take public transit
  (best bet: bicycle via Caltrain) or carpool to this meeting.

MORE INFORMATION

  See www.penlug.org for more information.

This notice is being sent to the following mailing lists:
	members@penlug.org
	announce@penlug.org
	sf-lug@linuxmafia.com
	balug-talk@lists.balug.org
	svlug@lists.svlug.org
	svevents@yahoogroups.com
	vox@lists.lugod.org

  Please reply to suggest any additions or other changes.