2010 Nov 24 11:45

Re: [vox] Netflix And Linux

Yeah I hope Netflix will bring Linux support soon. According to random
past ramblings from the moonlight project, moonlight is quite capable of
playing Netflix video. It's only the microsoft DRM component of
silverlight it doesn't have.

http://forums.silverlight.net/forums/t/94992.aspx

For kicks I have tried and failed to just install IE or Firefox with
wine, then add a silverlight plugin. :)