2010 Nov 16 08:37

Re: [vox] Sheevaplug

Not sure on the current state of things but I just read at:
  http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/sheevaplug-migration.html

"Support for USB hard disks is currently quite broken on the SheevaPlug."

I'm not sure if it's still true, but I'd definitely check it out before
buying the Sheevaplug if you are planning on driving usb connected
drives (like the nslu2).