2010 Nov 10 17:52

[vox] house for rent south davis

Members:

My wife and I have a very nice 1600 sq. ft house for rent to south Davis by
the green belt.  Quiet neighborhood. Great for any of you professionals that
need peace and quiet to bang out some code.

$1700 plus first/last/security.  Pets are ok but nothing stupid like horses
or cows or chimpanzees.

Call my wife at 530-220-3101 for more details.

Jimbo