2010 Oct 28 10:08

Re: [vox] Tech questions are on vox-tech ;) (Was re: Reasons you might not want to use OpenOffice)

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> If you're not signed up to vox-tech yet, just go here!
> Thanks! :)
>
> -bill!

It was my impression of the two groups that vox-tech was the "this may
lose you but does anyone use" group and vox-general WAS about getting more
hobbyists involved. Altho at times Ive felt general wasnt hobbyist
enough

Gandalf  Parker