2010 Oct 18 15:00

[vox] Tux Paint on the WeTab

Hello all,
I bought the WeTab a couple weeks ago, and Bill's Tux Paint is in the
app "store"!
The WeTab is like an iPad, but with widescreen, and runs Meego, which
is some Red Hat derivate on intel. Attached is the screen shot where I
installed it from.
My experience of Tux Paint on this tablet is a lot of fun. It's a lot
like finger-painting.

Edwin