2010 Oct 14 17:25

[vox] [fwd] Sacramento BSD and Linux Users Group Meeting is Tonight

Seen on SacLUG's list.  Reminder that SacBLUG (the new BSD/Linux,
server admin oriented club) meets this evening!

(Also, I've poked my head in #sacblug IRC channel on freenode,
and they're a lively bunch.)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Sacramento BSD and Linux Users Group <welcome@sacblug.org> -----

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:51:23 -0400
From: "Sacramento BSD and Linux Users Group" <welcome@sacblug.org>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Sacramento BSD and Linux Users Group Meeting is Tonight

    Greetings Neighbors,
   Just a quick reminder to anyone who may be interested: the Sacramento BSD
   and Linux Users Group meeting is tonight at 6:30PM.
   Please please http://sacblug.org/faqs regarding meeting info. Or drop by
   our IRC channel if you have any questions, someone is always there hanging
   out.
   The meetings are held on the SECOND THURSDAY of the Month at 6:30 PM. We
   meet each month at the SMUD Customer Service Building.
   Address: 6301 S St, Sacramento, CA 95814
   Conference Room: Sequoia 3
   (Security Desk can help you locate the conference room)
   Regards,
   Robert Najera
   http://sacblug.org

----- End forwarded message -----