2010 Oct 05 22:08

[vox] [fwd] Linux Machine Show (Ubuntu release), Sunday 6p

Seen on BALUG and SF-LUG lists:

----- Forwarded message from Jesse Zbikowski -----

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:53:03 -0700
From: Jesse Zbikowski
Subject: [BALUG-Talk] Linux Machine Show (Ubuntu release), Sunday 6p

Hi folks, you are all invited to Ubuntu California's Release Party and
Linux Machine Show, Sunday October 10 (10/10/10) 6pm-9pm, to celebrate
the release of Maverick Meerkat (Ubuntu 10.10). We are hosting a Linux
Machine Show in downtown San Francisco (Cafe Ariana, 842 Geary) to
show off all of our favorite hardware running Linux. So far signed up
to demo are

- OLPC XO-1
- Asus 12" EEEpc (1201pn)
- Google Nexus One
- Google I/O dev phone (G2)
- TS-7800 ARM development board

 If you have a laptop or any piece of hardware running Linux which you
are fond of, bring it along and we will include it in the program.
Also please contact me if you have any free software related art or
music you would like to show.

For more deets:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/443/detail/

Thanks for listening.